(2) What do you get when you put 32 Alabama cheerleaders in one room? *A full set of teeth.*
(3) How do you get a Wisconsin cheerleader into your dorm room? *Grease her hips and push like hell.*
(4) How do you get a Michigan State graduate off your porch? *Pay him for the pizza.*
(5) Why do the University of Oklahoma cheerleaders wear bibs? *To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.*
(6) Why do they no longer serve ice at Pitt football games? *The senior who knew the recipe graduated.*
(7) Why is the Indiana football team like a possum? *Because they play dead at home, and get killed on the road.*
(8) What are the longest three years of a Nebraska' football player's life? *His freshman year.*
(9) Why did Kansas State replace natural grass with Astroturf? *To discourage the cheerleaders from grazing during games.*
(10) How many Ohio State freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? *None, That's a sophomore course at OSU.*
(11) Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco?
(12) Why did O.J. want to move to Blacksburg, VA? *Everyone there has the same DNA.*
(13) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?